FULL SERVICE BASED ON 50 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
BRANDES assists you with finding the best option for you before installing a system. We support you in word and deed during the implementation. And after implementation, we help you with day-to-day operations by offering training, software support, maintenance and measured result interpretation.
- Advisory and Sales
- Order service
- Repair service and replacement parts
- On-site service and remote maintenance
- System documentation
- Seminars and training
You can count on BRANDES as your reliable, neutral and independent partner who cares about the one thing that matters to you: ensuring that your system runs successfully, frictionlessly and lucratively – whether in the local or district heat industry, in manufacturing or in your sensitive rooms.
After 50 years of experience, we are familiar with all possible types of defects. You would be hard put to find problems that we cannot solve in our development department together with our customers. Our sales staff assist you on site as product and system advisors.
Ordering from us includes our assistance. We coordinate your order processing with our service technicians on site so that the devices start up on time and your employees receive professional training.
Do you have a defective old BRANDES system? No problem: We can repair all system generations, keep replacement device in store or integrate new products without impacting the quality of the whole measurement, locating and alarm system.
Our service technicians can visit you whenever they are needed: They can adjust the operating parameters if the system is extended or rebuilt, evaluate unclear alarms or defects, document system statuses – offering quick and targeted support. If requested, this is also possible via the internet directly from Eutin into your system.
Nowadays, technical documentation needs to stand up in a court of law. That’s one thing. And the other is this: A monitoring system is only ever as good as the documentation of all system components – knowing where something went wrong so that defects can be removed quickly. BRANDES can take over planning and current status documentation for our supplied systems.
We are not currently planning any fixed seminar dates due to the Covid-19 pandemic. If you have an urgent requirement for a seminar, we offer teaching on the usual topics in small groups, if a hygiene concept is agreed. We are here for you to discuss the details.
We offer seminars on the following topics:
- BST seminar – The BRANDES System Technology seminar is tailored towards network providers and comprehensively focuses on system technology over two days.
- MT seminar – This advanced one-day BRANDES Measurement Technology seminar provides users whose staff perform measurement technology tasks, the opportunity to gain extensive system experience handling BRANDES measurement devices and circuitry to complete any tasks in the field of measurement technology.
- CuS seminar – This one-day advanced BRANDES Cu Systems seminar offers users of BRANDES system solutions for Nordic and HDW systems the opportunity to gain experience using the corresponding solutions.
- BSP seminar – This one-day BRANDES System Planning seminar is aimed specifically at engineers and planners and conveys extensive knowledge of the functionality, application options and all steps from planning to the approval of monitoring systems.
- BSM seminar – This one-day BRANDES System Installation seminar teaches how to install the pipe components of the BRANDES NiCr system. Usually this seminar is held on site as agreed. Depending on your requirements, we also hold the seminars with or without installer testing and certification.
If you have any further questions regarding seminar contents, dates and other details, please contact our Seminar Management:
When you choose BRANDES, you are not just choosing a product: You are receiving a reliable system of fully coordinated components, a full circle of system and services.