BRANDEs pipework and monitoring systems have been used successfully across the world for more than 50 years. We are Germany’s market leader for leak detection systems for pipework, containers and rooms, delivering our products to energy suppliers and manufacturing companies in more than 30 countries around the globe.
- Installation and implementation of electronic monitoring systems on the customer’s premises
- Maintenance of existing systems
- Stock-taking of measurement technology and locating of defects on the pipeline network
- Instructing customers on device functions
- Full qualification in Electrical Engineering, preferably trained technician
- Knowledge of electronic measurement technology / data transmission
- Preliminary knowledge as a sales service technician would be desirable.
- Able to work independently
We are looking for a full-time ‑employee who can work flexibly, independently and reliably. Knowledge of‑ MSR, TK technology and building automation would be desirable. English language skills would be an advantage. We are also happy to give committed young professionals a try. Willingness to travel ‑is a basic requirement.
- an interesting task in an experienced international team
- a pleasant atmosphere and competitive salary
- a company car which you can also use privately.